Looking to sell and deliver online courses? Sell your expertise as a consultant? Or maybe you just want to grow your tribe and community.
Our membership website developers are experts in developing solutions for businesses, brands, and organizations.
With your membership website you can:
- Create a passive income
- Train your team
- Sell courses online
- Sell your expertise
- Sell coaching or consulting programs
- Build a Community
- Educate customers
Types of Membership Websites
- Single Level Membership – this type of site is an “all-in” site where members get access to everything on the site when becoming a member. This site you are now on is using this model.
- Drip Feed – The drip-feed model is one of the most popular types of membership sites. Members pay a monthly payment and get access to a private member’s area and new content is added monthly.
- Online Courses – Membership sites are perfect for delivering an online course or multiple courses. Courses can be sold individually at a fixed price or they can all be made available in a One Level Membership Site.
- Lifetime Membership – with this model a member pays one price and gets access to a course, level, or the whole member’s area.
- Fixed Term – In this model, the membership level has an expiration date set for the level or course.
- Online Community – The online community or social website is very popular now. All members have something in common that unites them. All content revolves around this.
- The Service Model – This type of site is based on the delivery of a service to clients. With the service model, you can deliver coaching programs and special content related to each specific client.
- The Product Model – This model, similar to an eCommerce website is where someone purchases a product and is given an account. Or it can be set up to sell products at special prices to members only.
- Hybrid – The Hybrid model is a combination of the different membership types. For example, a website that combines courses with and online community. Or a single membership site that sells courses.
See Our Demo Website
We’ve put together a live “working demo” membership website using the LearnDash Learning Management System (LMS) as an example of how LearnDash works.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Courses & eBooks
Full digital access on your smartphone, tablet, or computer
Watch and learn anywhere at your own pace
Weekly flow with clear and practical action items for progress
Printable exercises, worksheets and transcripts (most courses)
Interested in your own Membership Website?
Do you have your own project that you would like to discuss?
Get in touch by filling out the form on this page.